The Purpose of Our Garden Advice Service
The purpose of our garden advice service is to offer you professional advice which has been gained over 25 years in the horticultural industry whether it be soil conditioning, general plant health or maybe something in particular that you are unsure off i.e: pruning that gorgeous David Austin Rose or possibly the display of lavenders you have planted.
Darragh is an enthusiast gardener who runs a successful company servicing customers throughout the Dublin area. Darragh’s background is in Design and Landscaping but he now specialises in planting, soil conditioning, specialist pruning and garden care. He will bring a fresh eye to your garden. The overall goal of our advice service is to review your garden and improve your garden – review it, improve it.
After our initial visit, it is advised that we review it every 3 – 4 months to ensure actions are taken. These visits will be diarised so you will not have to call – it will be in the diary.
What is the aim of our advice service?
The main aim of our garden advice service is to assess the existing garden and advise you of any improvements that could be made within your garden.
If you have a garden company employed to care for your garden at present and are happy with the service provided but are just looking for a pair of fresh eyes to look at your garden, then we will assess the requirements and give you feedback to your service provider to improve your garden
We will advise on the following:
- The overall impression of your garden
- If the existing maintenance/care hours are suitable for your garden to achieve the best results
- If there are any improvements that could be made by you or your service provider
- If the plants and soil are healthy and if not, we will suggest a programme to improve both
- If there are any planting requirements or gaps within your garden that could be carried out
- Design advise – is there anything you would like to run over
- Specialist Pruning – we can offer you the chance to learn how to prune your roses, climbers, wisterias
- Garden evaluation and valuation